Thank you so much! Yes, many of these links will be reoccurring. Really appreciate this information!

Kathy

On Jun 19, 2017, at 12:59 PM, Deborah Shaw <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I was just typing the same info Aurore wrote to you :-)

Two more quick points that may or may not be helpful:
1. If you have re-occuring links, you can save the “Hyperlinks” palette in a template and be able to highlight and click the appropriate link as you work for subsequent newsletters.

2. If you need to view the complete link in Word for any reason, it’s command “K” in Mac-land. I believe it’s control “K” in Windows-land. It usually lives under Insert > Hyperlink.

I was forced by clients to use the Creative Cloud (sigh), but if I remember correctly, there are a lot of cool interactive tools in CS5 as well that are worth exploring.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Deb
_______

Deborah B. Shaw