And I believe that we had a Strawberry Moon recently.

To everyone who is suffering through extreme weather conditions, my thoughts and prayers are with you for your safety!

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams"