Hi,

I haven't been to the annual meetings in recent years because I've been teaching a biological illustration class at University of Oregon's marine biology lab in Charleston Oregon. This year I am looking forward to working with Julia Y, a Seattle artist. We will be teaming up to present 'The Alliance of Art and Science' for the OIMB (http://oimb.uoregon.edu/) summer seminar series on Wednesday June 28th. For anyone in the area it might be a fun excuse to come to the coast. You're welcome to email me about it if you have questions.

Thanks!
John Megahan