Aurore, Another awesome illustration. Thank you for sharing and your gift to science!

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com

On Jun 2, 2017, at 10:03 AM, A.Simonnet <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The LIGO project which discovered the evidence of the existence of gravitational waves last year is continuing with great success. I was asked to help out once again for their latest announcement that happened yesterday. This is quite exciting and I wanted to share. Below is one article among several out there picked up by the media.

Enjoy!

Aurore Simonnet - Scientific Illustrator
NASA EPO - Sonoma State University
http://epo.sonoma.edu