Congratulations Taina!
Your work is beautiful! Yes, I am sharing it with my friends as well.

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams"

On Jun 2, 2017, at 9:34 AM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Congratulations, Taina!
What a wonderful presentation of the excitement and technical expertise of your work. I hope folks "share" this interview all over.
Very well done,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
520.803.0538