Hi Lu,

We use a Brother 4000 series color laser printer, and print on HP double sided gloss brochure paper, 200g.  The thickest they make.  Its calendared for smoothness; its archival; the ‘toner’ is actually polymerized to the surface of the paper, making it near impossible to scrape off.  We have tested it in ethanol, PG, and water; the toner does not come off like standard toner.  Finally, we are able to print at 3pt font (Helvetica) with no loss in resolution.  A single black cartridge (ca. 80$ USD) will print several hundred pages of labels before replacing.

Matt