*Dear colleague,* On May 3rd we sent out a survey and asked you to share
your opinion with us about your collection management system. We are
interested in obtaining an inventory and user evaluations of collection
management database systems currently used by natural history museums to
gain insight into system performance. We are particularly interested in how
users experience working with their system. So far, we've received 86
your time! But of course, the more responses the better. Therefore we would
like to bring our survey to your attention once more. We will start
processing all responses in August, and would be most grateful to any new
respondents! It takes about 15 minutes to complete the survey and it may be
completed anonymously (please answer the questions in English).  Of course
feel free to forward the survey to your colleagues. We are happy to share
the results with you in anonymized form. If you would like a copy of the
results, please fill out your e-mail address at the end of the survey.

*Please click here
<http://naturalis.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=303b097ab4a01ea7ca9bf3f99&id=3dff81a944&e=5cf11b0ed4>
find the survey.Thank you in advance.Sincerely yours,Frederique BakkerKaren
van DorpPepijn KammingaRoxali BijmoerArike GillOscar VorstIris van
BredaCollection Management Database User PlatformNaturalis Biodiversity
Center, Leiden, The Netherlands*

*Frederique Bakker*
Collection Manager Hymenoptera

*Co**ntact*

*fre*[log in to unmask], I www.naturalis.nl

T +31 (0)71 751 9343

Vondellaan 55, 2332 AA Leiden, The Netherlands
www.naturalis.nl

Due to the construction of new public museum facilities, depots, labs and
offices, the zoological, geological and paleontological collections of
Naturalis Biodiversity Center in Leiden will be closed to all visitors *till
at least December 2018*.

We apologize for this inconvenience.