Dear colleague,

On May 3rd we sent out a survey and asked you to share your opinion with us about your collection management system. We are interested in obtaining an inventory and user evaluations of collection management database systems currently used by natural history museums to gain insight into system performance. We are particularly interested in how users experience working with their system. So far, we've received 86 responses and we want to thank all of you who already filled out the survey for your time! But of course, the more responses the better. Therefore we would like to bring our survey to your attention once more. We will start processing all responses in August, and would be most grateful to any new respondents! It takes about 15 minutes to complete the survey and it may be completed anonymously (please answer the questions in English).  Of course feel free to forward the survey to your colleagues. We are happy to share the results with you in anonymized form. If you would like a copy of the results, please fill out your e-mail address at the end of the survey

Please click here to find the survey.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Frederique Bakker
Karen van Dorp
Pepijn Kamminga
Roxali Bijmoer
Arike Gill
Oscar Vorst
Iris van Breda

Collection Management Database User Platform
Naturalis Biodiversity Center, Leiden, The Netherlands

Frederique Bakker
Collection Manager Hymenoptera

Contact

fre[log in to unmask]I www.naturalis.nl

T +31 (0)71 751 9343

Vondellaan 55, 2332 AA Leiden, The Netherlands
www.naturalis.nl

Due to the construction of new public museum facilities, depots, labs and offices, the zoological, geological and paleontological collections of Naturalis Biodiversity Center in Leiden will be closed to all visitors till at least December 2018.

We apologize for this inconvenience.