Pacific Southwest Chapter of the American Musicological Society
Fall Meeting
CFP Deadline: 18 August 2017
Conference date: 30 September 2017

Conference Venue: Occidental College, Los Angeles
The Pacific Southwest Chapter of the American Musicological Society will hold its fall meeting on Saturday, September 30, 2017 at the Occidental College.
We welcome abstracts proposing paper topics for the meeting. Papers will be standard issue AMS length (30 minutes plus 15 minutes for questions). Abstracts should be no longer than 350 words, fit on a single 8.5 x 11 page, and provide a clear idea of your methodology and conclusions. The abstract should contain the proposed title, author’s name and institutional affiliation, and a list of the equipment necessary for the presentation.
Please send abstracts to our Vice President, Amy Bauer (abauer -at- uci.edu), by Friday, August 18, 2017.