Greetings!

So... Are you planning to enter Queen's Prize Tournament, but you're not sure what that entails? Are you, perhaps on the fence about entering the competition and would like to learn more?

Have no fear!

Next weekend, at Feast of Eagles in the Shire of Cum An Iolair, I will be holding a Q&A for QPT. For new entrants, we'll talk about what the competition entails, how to prepare for competition, how to find a sponsor, what you should bring with you, and what to expect. For intermediate entrants, I'll also offer some kernels of wisdom I've gained from being an entrant, judge, and cheerleader that have helped me make the event a great experience.

So if you're brand new to Queen's Prize or if you've done it once or twice and would like insight on beefing up your documentation or communicating with your judges (you know, beyond imagining them in their underwear), come by at 2pm and we'll have a little chat.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Yours in Service,
Lady Rosalye Langmod

PS I am not on social media, so please feel free to cross-post as applicable. Thank you!