Coronation of Damien and Issabell

The Barony of Mag Mor hopes to see you here this Saturday!
Most information is on the flyer linked from the kingdom website http://www.magmor.net/events/Coronation2017.pdf?p=1499362086773
but here are a few things that didn't make it onto the flyer, or only made it on Wednesday:

Additional parking is available at Lincoln Northeast High School (it's adjacent to site).

We request that checks have phone numbers.  Written-in is fine.

Ask at Gate for directions to the designated smoking area.

Two rooms will be offered as changing rooms in the morning; after morning courts they will become meeting rooms.

	Extra Activities:
Calontir Army class for Armored Combat fighters
Steel Marshals' meeting
Glassworkers' Guild meeting

Feast Menu:

1st Remove (by Mistress Gwyneth & Lady Leofwyna)
Mushroom Tarts
Olives
Deviled eggs
Bread and butter

2nd Remove (by Lady Halldora)
A Grave of Small Birds 	(chicken in gravy)
Spinach Tart
Carrots w/cumin

3rd Remove (by Lady Isabeau & Lord Carlos)
Fricassee of Pork w/ Apricots on noodles
Leeks & Cabbage
Pickled Beets
Stuffed Dates

4th Remove (by Lady Leofwyna)
Shortbread
Dipping Applesauce

There will be a post revel!  We have a private room and dedicated server at The Watering Hole Bar, near site.  We are assured we can be as loud as we want (singing or otherwise) and it's open until 2 am.  Please note, any drinks or food need to be bought from them, with the exception of desserts.