Re: 12th Night Gifts

While not a 12th Night Gift, I would like to say that His Majesty (then His
Highness) Damien giving entrants at this past Kingdom Arts and Sciences
competition slices of his winning sword from Crown, along with an
inspirational message, was by far one of the most treasured SCA gifts I
have ever received. I cried. As a nervous, first time in nearly three
decades entrant,  it meant the world to me.

The other came from Karl Rorik and H.L. Mael Bridget of Dublin. Several
Kris Kinder's ago they gifted me with a stunning cut emerald and (I think)
pearl necklace! This came out of nowhere, and I shall never be able to
respond adequately or in kind.

Ever in Fealty and Loyal Service
Aidan Cocrinn,  O. L.