The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Additional Information for the
Coronation of Damien and Issabell
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2017/07/07/additional-information-for-the-coronation-of-damien-and-issabell/>'

[image: Presentation scene; detail of a miniature from BL Royal MS 15 E vi,
f. 2v. 15th C. Public domain in the US]
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Presentation_scene_-_British_Library_Royal_MS_15_E_vi_f2v_detail-e1456801979936.jpg>

Presentation scene; detail of a miniature from BL Royal MS 15 E vi, f. 2v.
15th C. Public domain in the US

*The Barony of Mag Mor hopes to see you here this Saturday!*

Most information is on the flyer linked from the kingdom website
<http://www.magmor.net/events/Coronation2017.pdf?p=1499362086773> but here
are a few things that didn’t make it onto the flyer, or only made it on
Wednesday:

   - Additional parking is available at Lincoln Northeast High School (it’s
   adjacent to site).
   - We request that checks have phone numbers. Written-in is fine.
   - Ask at Gate for directions to the designated smoking area.
   - Two rooms will be offered as changing rooms in the morning; after
   morning courts they will become meeting rooms.

*Extra Activities:*

   - Calontir Army class for Armored Combat fighters
   - Steel Marshals’ meeting
   - Glassworkers’ Guild meeting

*Feast Menu:*

1st Remove (by Mistress Gwyneth & Lady Leofwyna)

   - Mushroom Tarts
   - Olives
   - Deviled eggs
   - Bread and butter

2nd Remove (by Lady Halldora)

   - A Grave of Small Birds (chicken in gravy)
   - Spinach Tart
   - Carrots w/cumin

3rd Remove (by Lady Isabeau & Lord Carlos)

   - Fricassee of Pork w/ Apricots on noodles
   - Leeks & Cabbage
   - Pickled Beets
   - Stuffed Dates

4th Remove (by Lady Leofwyna)

   - Shortbread
   - Dipping Applesauce

*There will be a post revel!*

We have a private room and dedicated server at The Watering Hole Bar,
near site. We are assured we can be as loud as we want (singing or
otherwise) and it’s open until 2 am. Please note, any drinks or food need
to be bought from them, with the exception of desserts.

Post expires at 7:02am on Monday July 17th, 2017
[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2017%2F07%2F07%2Fadditional-information-for-the-coronation-of-damien-and-issabell%2F>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2017%2F07%2F07%2Fadditional-information-for-the-coronation-of-damien-and-issabell%2F&title=Additional+Information+for+the+Coronation+of+Damien+and+Issabell>
You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.
gladiusinfractus.com/2017/07/07/additional-information-for-
the-coronation-of-damien-and-issabell/ You received this e-mail because you
asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon
Banner [log in to unmask]