The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Additional Information for the Coronation of Damien and Issabell'
Presentation scene; detail of a miniature from BL Royal MS 15 E vi, f. 2v. 15th C. Public domain in the US

Presentation scene; detail of a miniature from BL Royal MS 15 E vi, f. 2v. 15th C. Public domain in the US

The Barony of Mag Mor hopes to see you here this Saturday!

Most information is on the flyer linked from the kingdom website but here are a few things that didn’t make it onto the flyer, or only made it on Wednesday:

  • Additional parking is available at Lincoln Northeast High School (it’s adjacent to site).
  • We request that checks have phone numbers. Written-in is fine.
  • Ask at Gate for directions to the designated smoking area.
  • Two rooms will be offered as changing rooms in the morning; after morning courts they will become meeting rooms.

Extra Activities:

  • Calontir Army class for Armored Combat fighters
  • Steel Marshals’ meeting
  • Glassworkers’ Guild meeting

Feast Menu:

1st Remove (by Mistress Gwyneth & Lady Leofwyna)

  • Mushroom Tarts
  • Olives
  • Deviled eggs
  • Bread and butter

2nd Remove (by Lady Halldora)

  • A Grave of Small Birds (chicken in gravy)
  • Spinach Tart
  • Carrots w/cumin

3rd Remove (by Lady Isabeau & Lord Carlos)

  • Fricassee of Pork w/ Apricots on noodles
  • Leeks & Cabbage
  • Pickled Beets
  • Stuffed Dates

4th Remove (by Lady Leofwyna)

  • Shortbread
  • Dipping Applesauce

There will be a post revel!

We have a private room and dedicated server at The Watering Hole Bar, near site. We are assured we can be as loud as we want (singing or otherwise) and it’s open until 2 am. Please note, any drinks or food need to be bought from them, with the exception of desserts.

Post expires at 7:02am on Monday July 17th, 2017

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2017/07/07/additional-information-for-the-coronation-of-damien-and-issabell/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]