I have UPS battery power on all my rendering computers because our power
comes from 45 miles away, and it goes off a few times per week.
I've used various brands and various models. None of them last forever.
Eventually the batteries stop holding power.
I will be curious to see if anyone has done any serious comparisons because
I need to buy a few more pretty soon.
Thanks for the topic!

Ron Ruff
Owner/Animator