Lore,
I Love it! Great idea for a sketch topic! You must have a nearby roost?
I live in a small town in Nebraska, about 10 miles from Lincoln. Here in
Bennet, we have a population of turkey vultures that have roosted under and
on our water tower structure for at least the 18 years that I have lived
here. I have always called them Buzzards, thus I made a little facebook
group called Bennet Buzzards. I haven't really spent more than an hour
throwing it together, so it is rather basic, but feel free to check it out,
and join and contribute if you'd like! Here is the link.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/943581035744630/

Ron Ruff
Owner/Animator
The TALLER Twin 3D Labs