You're the inspiration to us all Linda!!

Ron, I love your Buzzard page. I live in Atlanta so unfortunately no
buzzard roost nearby. But we did have a restless buzzard model in Linda's
sketching class. I'm just working through the multitude of snapshots I took
as a project to get my drawing skills but up to snuff. And the turkey
vulture is pretty cool! Maybe I'll write a book about a pesky turkey
vulture!

Lore