Hi All:
We're wrapping up another memorable conference for 2017. We appreciate
all the photos uploaded to Facebook, Twitter and direct emails.  Before
you settle back into your busy lives, can you please take a moment and
see if you can provide the following information. A huge thank you goes
out to those who have already contacted me on their own.

I am collecting quotations for inclusion in the GNSI publications. With
this, you would grant permission for use of your statement or photos,
with credits. We may not be able to use all the quotations, but we
appreciate your contribution.

Workshops:
1. If you attended a workshop, would you be willing to provide a
testimonial or quotation about your experience?
I am looking for a short statement, perhaps one or two sentences.
2. any photos?   If you've already uploaded on to social media or email,
please link to which ones, or send again with high resolution.

Presenters:
1. I would also appreciate hearing of any Presentations or Presenters
that inspired you.

Due:
By August 1, please.

******Please send your comments and quotations directly to me**via