If you are no longer using a program, you MIGHT be able to donate it, but a lot of EULAs are not
transferable. And if it is older than 5-6 years, there is a fair chance it will not run on a modern
secure OS that an organization would allow on their computers. If you are still using a version of
the software, then no way can you transfer old disks and license numbers to another person.

So I see a lot of paper recycling in your future...

Britt