Thanks, Jeremy, that's helpful.
-Gail

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 26, 2017, at 6:44 PM, Jeremy Swan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Here is where you can download the install software.

On Jul 26, 2017, at 6:15 PM, Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Sounds like a plan.

Gail

On 7/26/17 5:14 PM, Britt Griswold wrote:
Some programs require disk access to upgrade or actual installation on the drive before upgrade is possible. I would hold on to DVD/CDs and S/N, toss the boxes and docs. If you never plan to use it again and it is less than 6 years old, might be donatible.

Britt