The mantid drawings are delightful AND evocative of the dancing at the
West African Drum Circle at the conference on Wednesday night! Such
movement!
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/27/science/william-beebe-department-of-tropical-research-illustrations.html?_r=0
<https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/27/science/william-beebe-department-of-tropical-research-illustrations.html?_r=0>

Thank you for sharing the article, it's fascinating.
Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
520.803.0538