Thank you, Karen:
APC has a UPS Selector, but it only allows the selection of certain
models  and the "not listed" selection is a dead end. Also on the other
devices, they have to be on their list or it's a no go.  So that's not
helpful.

Thanks for your thoughts. I am looking at that model number.  It may be
overkill for my needs, but I can't find more specific answers from B&H
or APC.

Cheers,
Linda
L.