Perhaps a year or two ago I attended an art store demo from Golden Paints and I believe they presented a product with properties/intended usage along the lines of what you're after. I'm not at home now so I can't check the swag bag given to participants, but you might check the company's website.
Let us know what you learn!
-Michelle

Carry on, beetle.