 From the GNSI Forum. Place an answer there if you have some ideas:

https://gnsi.org/forum/general-discussion/interested-started-group-fl-panhandle

Hello,

I'm interested in starting a group for illustrators and artists that focuses on nature and science
here in Panama City, FL. A GNSI group would be great, but it doesn't necessarily have to have the
guild attached. I would just love to have other people to draw with and review work with, but I
haven't found anything here that meets this need. If anyone has advice on starting a drawing group
from scratch, I'm all ears. I've never done this kind of thing before, and would appreciate any
help. Thanks so much!

-Chrissy