Wow. Thank you very kindly, Lore. That means a lot.

YES! To the book! Pesky, the improbable model....

Best cheer,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
520.803.0538
www.lindafelter.com

On 7/8/17 8:26 AM, Lore Ruttan wrote:
You're the inspiration to us all Linda!!

Ron, I love your Buzzard page. I live in Atlanta so unfortunately no buzzard roost nearby. But we did have a restless buzzard model in Linda's sketching class. I'm just working through the multitude of snapshots I took as a project to get my drawing skills but up to snuff. And the turkey vulture is pretty cool! Maybe I'll write a book about a pesky turkey vulture!

Lore