Hi All:
We're wrapping up another memorable conference for 2017. We appreciate all the photos uploaded to Facebook, Twitter and direct emails.  Before you settle back into your busy lives, can you please take a moment and see if you can provide the following information. A huge thank you goes out to those who have already contacted me on their own.

I am collecting quotations for inclusion in the GNSI publications. With this, you would grant permission for use of your statement or photos, with credits. We may not be able to use all the quotations, but we appreciate your contribution.

Workshops:
1. If you attended a workshop, would you be willing to provide a testimonial or quotation about your experience?
I am looking for a short statement, perhaps one or two sentences.
2. any photos?   If you've already uploaded on to social media or email, please link to which ones, or send again with high resolution.

Presenters:
1. I would also appreciate hearing of any Presentations or Presenters that inspired you.

Due:
By August 1, please.

*****Please send your comments and quotations directly to me via email: [log in to unmask]. *****

Thank you, and Happy Summer,