Thank you, Barb!

Well, yeah, testing is the thing. Before I ruin four pieces that are
shipped off for an international show. hmmmm. Rather scary.
You brush it on?  maybe it's too thick to spray. It's that brush action
that I wonder what the reaction is if it's a gouache painting. Gouache
lifts so easily..  Guess I'll do several tests.... thick and thin. hmmm...
I haven't painted them yet, so want to think this through before I
switch medias.  They have to be originals, no digital prints, alas.

Super Thanks!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
520.803.0538