That's the old one and THE reason I am leaving my web designer. Some
people see this and some don't. It's some type of admin page and I have
no clue how to find it in WordPress and it is my designer's job to take
care of this. And this has been an ongoing issue for 2 years. The new
and temporary address for my site until I transfer domain names over is:
http://psavage.fineartstudioonline.com/. That has the new logo, sans
tagline for right now. I love how this looks. Hope you do too!

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

*Mayapple**Studio*

919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)