That's the old one and THE reason I am leaving my web designer. Some people see this and some don't. It's some type of admin page and I have no clue how to find it in WordPress and it is my designer's job to take care of this. And this has been an ongoing issue for 2 years. The new and temporary address for my site until I transfer domain names over is: http://psavage.fineartstudioonline.com/. That has the new logo, sans tagline for right now. I love how this looks. Hope you do too!

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

Mayapple Studio

919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)

www.psavageart.com

Join me on Facebook

[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Patricia,

I like it. But I don�t see all of it. The bottom half of the page is taken up with �stuff that shouldn�t be for me to see, I think it is for you to design with. It is white and says: Inspect: Console, HTML, etc.

This means I can�t see the whole page and how the design fits on there.

Your artist statement is really fun, it is about playing, not about accomplishment. Is that what you want?

Cheers!
Clara
I loved the grays workshop in Asheville; it reminded me of structure, how much fun wet paint is, and is jumping me back into exploring grays :)