Hi Clara:
I have found that I am really drawn to showing the deckle edges when I
frame. And do a "float" frame (suspending the paper off of the
background by 1/8" and putting a larger spacer between the paper and
glass.  I feel it adds authenticity to a work on paper. People respond
to it as if it's somehow more "real".
That somewhat diminishes the "halt" one feels between the glass and
artwork, IMHO.
And although very pricey..... museum-glass, or museum-UV Plex, really
diminishes that feeling, too, with less glare and more clarity of color.
Sort of makes the glass disappear in the presentation.
Just one perspective.

Cheers,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC