Hi Clara:
I have found that I am really drawn to showing the deckle edges when I frame. And do a "float" frame (suspending the paper off of the background by 1/8" and putting a larger spacer between the paper and glass.  I feel it adds authenticity to a work on paper. People respond to it as if it's somehow more "real".
That somewhat diminishes the "halt" one feels between the glass and artwork, IMHO.
And although very pricey..... museum-glass, or museum-UV Plex, really diminishes that feeling, too, with less glare and more clarity of color. Sort of makes the glass disappear in the presentation.
Just one perspective.

Cheers,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC