For whatever reason, FASO has you put the tagline on the About page.

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

Mayapple Studio

919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)

www.psavageart.com

Join me on Facebook

On 7/18/17 2:18 PM, Linda Feltner-GNSI wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Hi Patricia: Your new website is elegant! It enhances your artwork.
You've used the tagline on the "about" page. Did you say the new tagline would accompany the new logo ?- which looks AWEsome, too.

I'm so glad you did this! It looks very nice, indeed,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner
520.803.0538