Hi Gail!   I still have all my old software.   Will be interesting to see the answers to this question.   Really don't think I need them.   Holly

On Jul 26, 2017 10:39 AM, "Gail Guth" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi, All!
Do I need to keep old versions of software (Photoshop, Illustrator etc) on discs, as I now use Adobe CC downloads? Can I toss them out, do I bring them to the auction, or ?????

I have boxes of old discs for all sorts of Mac programs. Cleaning house!!!!

-Gail

--
Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design