I believe there was an answer to your original post, Gail: about approaching nonprofits, if I remember correctly. If you have no need to install software via disk at this point - and especially if the operating systems and such for the old versions are different from your current one (and thus incompatible), I see no reason to keep them. I suppose you can ask on listservs and any groups you belong to such as Freecycle if anyone wants them. My personal experience is that most people upgrade much faster than I do and want newer versions themselves. Though I think you'd have takers for Photoshop CS 6 (I'd like that myself!). I suppose you're asking about versions older than that? I need to go through my shelves and dump also. I still have my Mac OS 8.somethings.

Once in a blue moon I'm grateful I kept old stuff as I install software and the computer wants to verify I purchased an earlier version. So I go hunt, install the older disk, and it's satisfied. Occasionally it wants a serial # rather than a disk, though, and I have to hunt in my receipts/paperwork instead. This said, these occasions are increasingly infrequent.

Lynette