I've had the same experience, where I had to reinstall an old version, which is why I've kept them all. I was going to check to make sure I have all the serial numbers, I think I do but... I would guess that the serial number is enough now. I figure if they aren't going to give me a disc anymore, then I can toss out the old ones?

I believe I have every version of Photoshop starting with v.3, and probably most of the same vintage Illustrator versions as well. Also Claris, Quark (I don't use it at all anymore), you name it. Boxes. I'm with Marj, the temptation is to toss the lot, but I dislike throwing stuff out if someone can use it. We hauled a trunk-full of goodies to our local charity outlet, they have a gift shop where they sell knickknacks and homemade items to help support their give-aways. I parted with two boxes of nice little knickknacks I've had for decades... time to clean out!

Now I actually have empty spaces on my basement shelves! wow. Jamie is so happy, of course she's the one who will have to deal with all our junk when we're gone, haha.

-Gail