I second what Marjorie says. I’d say it’s analogous to keeping 8-tracks around when you don’t have any way to play them. For a long time I kept stuff because of the upgrade-registration numbers. But the only thing I have left now are a couple things just for novelty sake…like a floppy disc, jaz and zip drive. The system software is changing so much, so rapidly that I think my computer would self-destruct if I gave it a chance to read my Quark Xpress disc. lol

Kirsten

KiRSTEN CARLSoN

nature [creativity + science + imagination]³

www.kirstencarlson.net

Instagram | artsyfishy

Twitter | kirstencarlson