Pesky! I love the name. I would buy the book!!!!
They are pretty cool. There are sometimes 45 to 50 here, some years down to about 30. During the day, they scatter to maybe 10 miles in any direction in groups of 2 or 3. But at evening, they circle as a group above town. Kind of an Alfred Hitchcock vibe if you aren't used to it.

Have a great day!

Ron Ruff
Owner/Animator
The TALLER Twin 3D Labs