Oh my, what a wonderful way to start the day seeing such warm congratulations - a very heartfelt THANK YOU!

The PhD defense was on Friday and it went very well, I'm feeling relieved, grateful and celebratory. Taking some days off in the beautiful region of Alentejo in south of Portugal. It's all about the food, wine and Roman ruins, with the cork and olive trees setting the background! Please join me, we'll have some wine and chocolate together! :D

Many hugs <3
Diana