I have the APC UPS Battery Back Up (BR1500G) before that, its predecessor which lasted for 5 yrs. they cut me a break on price when the battery failed (took a trade-in), and now I have the BR1500G. No problems with it. Supports a number of drives and I run my DSL connection thru it. Has both battery-backed up sockets, and non battery-backed up sockets - all surge suppressed. I commonly get a fair number of brief outages.

From my iPhone.