I have the APC BackUps Pro 1000; I've had APC for years. We don't get too many outages, but it has helped on occasion.

-Gail

On 7/14/17 10:55 AM, Karen Ackoff wrote:
I have the APC UPS Battery Back Up (BR1500G) before that, its predecessor which lasted for 5 yrs. they cut me a break on price when the battery failed (took a trade-in), and now I have the BR1500G. No problems with it. Supports a number of drives and I run my DSL connection thru it. Has both battery-backed up sockets, and non battery-backed up sockets - all surge suppressed. I commonly get a fair number of brief outages.

From my iPhone.