Have you called them directly? They're pretty nice. They're in RI  401-789-5735

On Jul 14, 2017 11:03 AM, "Linda Feltner-GNSI" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you, Karen:
APC has a UPS Selector, but it only allows the selection of certain models  and the "not listed" selection is a dead end. Also on the other devices, they have to be on their list or it's a no go.  So that's not helpful.

Thanks for your thoughts. I am looking at that model number.  It may be overkill for my needs, but I can't find more specific answers from B&H or APC.

Cheers,
Linda
L.

Linda M. Feltner