Linda, if you tell me exactly what you want on a battery backup I can run it by my user group and see what they recommend. Can't guarantee an answer but happy to try. Likely won't get to it today (dental emergency, urgent veterinary care). But can post tomorrow. Let me know and provide as much detail as possible.

Also what do you want it to do? Mine provides about 20 minutes of backup which lets me shut things down, if that's what I want to do. But since I have a generator which kicks on in about 60 seconds, the UPS powers my battery easily til the generator comes on. I have no phone without my internet connection, so this is important.

I didn't deal directly with APC; purchase was handled by a distributor. I'll look them up and see if I can pass the name/number onto you. As soon as I'm able.

From my iPhone.