Interesting!  Thanks, Karen

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Karen Reeds <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
A fellow historian of science just alerted me to this show at
The Drawing Center in NYC, on until July 16, 2017. (I'd really like to go, but the transportation chaos at Penn Station may make it impossible.) Anything that Mark Dion has a hand in as curator is sure to be interesting. The NYT description highlights some unexpected forms of collaboration between scientist and artist.