Aloha Linda, and SciArties!

I’d like to suggest using Aquabord instead of watercolor paper.  I used it for a watercolor/gouache piece and really liked the surface and used one of their cradle-profile ‘canvas-boards’ so I didn’t need to frame it or use glass. The surface does behave a bit differently than paper but not in a bad way.

They also include recommendations on sealing watercolors (that could also apply to watercolor paper), so here is their webpage that includes info on both Aquabord and on fixing the surface…http://ampersandart.com/aquabord.php

Kirsten : )

KiRSTEN CARLSoN

nature [creativity + science + imagination]³

www.kirstencarlson.net

Instagram | artsyfishy

Twitter | kirstencarlson