Patricia,

I like it. But I don’t see all of it. The bottom half of the page is taken up with …stuff that shouldn’t be for me to see, I think it is for you to design with. It is white and says: Inspect: Console, HTML, etc.

This means I can’t see the whole page and how the design fits on there.

Your artist statement is really fun, it is about playing, not about accomplishment. Is that what you want?

Cheers!
Clara
I loved the grays workshop in Asheville; it reminded me of structure, how much fun wet paint is, and is jumping me back into exploring grays :)