      From: Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 2:43 PM
 Subject: [SCIART] advice on old software

  Hi, Everyone, Happy Summer!
 I am cleaning out my laundry/storage/dump it all in here for now room... for those of you who know me well, you know this has been on my Bucket List for, oh, about 20 years... it hasn't really been that long, but nevertheless I am enormously proud of myself for getting to this at last. All kudos are cheerfully welcomed.
  Along with boxes of miscellaneous accumulated and fairly useless household goodies, I have boxes of old software on discs. What do I do with them? Do I need to keep (for instance) Photoshop 3 or Illustrator 10? Early OS whatever? ClarisWorks etc etc... I have the serial #'s as far as I know. Anybody want old Mac software?
  Thanks for advice!
 Gail
  --
 Gail Guth