There will be one holotype, either an adult, a larva, (or pupa or egg, I
suppose, also) depending on which stage of development the author assigned
as the holotype (specimen).

So, "the specimens are" not all "paratypes under 72.4.5", but rather the
"...other specimens..." (than the holotype) are the paratypes.

If this is what you are asking about? (Maybe I'm not reading your question
properly?)

Peter