Hi Andy

I am not sure if you have looked at the publications available from SPNHC,
but some of them, even if a bit outdated now, are still pretty useful and
based on research.  I have attached a screen capture of the 2 I know of
that are pretty standard. I suspect some questions remain, though...

Jim

--
James B. Whitfield
Department of Entomology