All,

Things are shaping up nicely with the program.  I am admittedly a little behind, but the end product will hopefully justify the delay.  That being said, I still have room for a few additional talk slots and at the moment I only have 3 poster submissions.  I am therefore doing a last call for both talks and posters.  Submit authors, affiliations, titles and abstracts no later than 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, July 15 (thanks Guanyang for the catch).  No further extensions will be made.  On a related note, posters come at additional cost to ECN so we either need more to justify the expense or we will have to stop offering that option all together.  Most of the symposia are now fully fleshed out, so I hope to share the program with you in draft form this weekend.  I especially encourage speakers to make sure that your information is correct, including how you wish your affiliation to be listed.  More soon.  Thank you for your continued patience.  And for those of you joining David, Jennifer, Deborah, Crystal and I up in Milwaukee and Chicago next week for the Collections Management workshop, we’ll see you all soon!!!

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

Collections Manager

Department of Entomology