Hello, colleagues.  This is to inform you of several things that you should be aware of:

RETURNS OF SPECIMENS -- Please note that our new address is:

Insect Division, Museum of Zoology

Research Museums Center

The University of Michigan

3600 Varsity Drive

Ann Arbor, MI 48108

Our old address is 5 miles from our present one, and packages delivered there are held up for days until someone brings them here. In addition, at some point in the near future, the old address will no longer have anyone there connected with the museum, as the new Biological Sciences Building will be housing the curators.

OPEN FOR LOANS, ETC.

We are now "business as usual" and the move to our new location, for all practical purposes, is complete.

Thanks for your patience over the past year!

Best wishes,

Mark

Mark F. O'Brien, Collection Manager

Insect Division, Museum of Zoology